Sunday 23 June 2024

The use of cinematography

In my short film "Mystery Magic", to add cinematography in my short film i used different equipment. The reason i used this equipment was to create cinematography for my audience to enjoy my short film and have the best effects possible. I decided to use cinematography in the start of my film and the middle of my short film. My evidence below shows me using cinematography: 




Color changing lamp: I used this color changing lamp in my short film to create cinematography. This lamp helped me create different colors in my short film match my theme and set the mood for the audience. Due to this lamp having different setting and modes i was able to create different colours with this lamp to match the mystery theme of my short film. The reason i used this lamp was to create bright/dark lighting. This lamp helped me create lighting that humans can not create naturally this lighting is not natural. 

In the picture above we can see i used a lamp to show cinematography in my short film by using this lamp i was able to expand and make the lighting better in the background of my short film. This allowed me to make my short film better for my audience. 

 

Furthermore, to match the dark and dull mystery theme for my short film i used natural lighting on a day it was gloomy and dull to engage the audience to feel more connected to my short film as it is natural real lighting and not edited. 

In my short film i included different lighting and camera angles and mise-en-scene. Underneath is my evidence of me using these techniques in my short film: 







I used cinematography in my short film to keep my audience engaged to make my short film better and more interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...