Wednesday 19 June 2024

Evidence when using lighting equipment

When i produced my short film, i had used different lighting equipment to make my scenes more interesting and better quality for the audience to enjoy my short film more. We see this in the pictures below:

Furthermore, i was able to use this lamp that changes colour with adjusting the setting on it to match and fit my theme. This allows the audience to feel more engaged because of the theme i have picked to film my short film which was mystery. 


 

Furthermore, to match the dark and dull mystery theme for my short film i used natural lighting on a day it was gloomy and dull to engage the audience to feel more connected to my short film as it is natural real lighting and not edited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...