Wednesday 19 June 2024

Generic conventions and meanings

 











Cinematic techniques: 

In the process of making my short film i made sure i used different effects and technique for my target audience. In the process i used different cinematic techniques to make my film better for the audience to view. Cinematic scenes help the audience feel more engaged in what's going on. 

Props:

When creating my short film i used props to make my film more engaging for the viewers. For instance i was able to a old cookbook that i made and i also used a box in "mystery magic" in my house. This allowed my to create suspense in my short film. This creates cinematic techniques with the mystery genre in my short film. When i was making my short film i had inspiration by the film "just add magic" from the scene:




From this scene in the film i was able to see how no one knows about magic and its a secrete and that allows the film to create suspense. I used this scene and twisted it into my own to keep magic a secrete. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...