Wednesday 19 June 2024

Location recce

 

Chadwell Heath Academy small room: 

Chadwell heath academy is the best place for me to film my short film because I will have access to equipment and my short film show is also taking place in a school so the is the best suitable place for me to film my short film. The school has equipment for me to use to make different sounds and change the volume of the sounds this will allow the editing process to be easier for me. This location also has the software I will need to edit and this location has a place were all the equipment is stored safely. In comparison to the other place I will have to record I will have to wait till the next day to come to school to upload it however when I am recoding in school it can already be saved ready for me to use. My short film show is based on a girl doing magic and she gets warned by two people but does not listen so when she take the first bite she goes into a dream and the time traveler warns her.



My Kitchen:

My kitchen is the best place for me to film my short film because i will have access to a oven the equipment i need for my short film is also taking place at home so the is the best suitable place for me to film my short film. My house has equipment for me to use to show a oven in my short film this will allow my editing process to be more easier as i will not need to add a green screen. This location also has space for me to film this is important because if the kitchen is to small i will not be able to film my short film.   




Chadwell Heath Academy Room 67:

Chadwell heath academy is the best place for me to film my short film because I will have access to equipment and my short film show is also taking place in a school so the is the best suitable place for me to film my short film. The school has equipment for me to use to make different sounds and change the volume of the sounds this will allow the editing process to be easier for me. This location also has the software I will need to edit and this location has a place were all the equipment is stored safely. In comparison to the other place I will have to record I will have to wait till the next day to come to school to upload it however when I am recoding in school it can already be saved ready for me to use. 



My stairs:                                                                                                                                      
My stairs are the best place for me to film my short film because i will have access to stairs the equipment i need for my short film is also taking place at home so the is the best suitable place for me to film my short film. My house has equipment for me to use to show stairs for my short film this will allow my editing process to be more easier as i will not need to add a green screen. This location also has space for me to film this is important because if the stairs are to narrow  i will not be able to film my short film.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...