Sunday 23 June 2024

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can making sure the quality is the best it can be. During this process i was able to experience final cut pro in a more deeper level this allowed me to make my scenes more advanced and better quality. 

When i started editing my short film i noticed that editing helps compliment the lighting and camera work as things can be fixed we see this in the following scenes:

  • Placing two scenes together (Camera - Lighten and opacity)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...