Wednesday 19 June 2024

Changes I had to make during my storyboard during production

 When i was making my short film there was some changes that i had to make, one of the changes i had to make was the room i used in my short film this was due to the room not being available therefore i used another room this makes a change to my story board because the description on the picture changes because its a different room. However i did not use this scene in my final edit because when i got teacher feedback i was told to take it out.



Another change that i made on my storyboard is taking out a whole page this was due to my short film being to long.



The final change that i made on my story board is the ending i said i will just right the end however i ended up doing credits instead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...