Wednesday 19 June 2024

Feedback from first draft of short film

 

The It technician gave me feedback for my first draft the feedback he gave me to prove on is underneath:

  • Spellings of the title (Mystery)
  • 0:08 remove sound of camera moving 
  • 0:29 cut the shot
  • 0:35 add room tone 
  • 0:54 extend clip to finish sentence
  • 1:30 Fix broken audio
  • 1:59 use a voiceover text on screen not long enough just use voice over
  • 2:10 Use colour correction to blend colours
  • 2:25 Cut on action 
  • 3:32 the effect used twice to little either overload it or completely scrap the idea
  • 3:58 Don't use text on screen
  • 4:14 Text not there for long enough
  • 4:36 Extend 
  • 4:37/4:38 cut to black
  • 4:58 Come back into focus 
  • 2:06 Zoom into cookbook
I will take the It technicians advice and make these adjustments to make my short fil

No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...