Wednesday 19 June 2024

Focus group questions

 I came up with some questions that i will ask my focus group to collect feedback on how i performed and give my self feedback. Below are the questions that i will be asking them: 

  1. What changes do you think i could of made?
  2. Is the storyline clear to understand? 
  3. Are the actors doing a good job?
  4. If my short film was longer would u watch it?
  5. What did you not like?
  6. Do you think i should of used more sound to empathies on small detail? 
  7. Did u as a audience like my camera angels i used? 
  8. Was the audio clear? 
  9. What were my weaknesses?
  10. What was my strengths in my short film? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...