Wednesday 19 June 2024

Post production tools

 When editing my short film i realised i used the trimming tool a lot this was beacuse some of the clips were to long. The trimming tool allowed me to make my short film better and trim the unnecessary bits. We can see this in the picture below: 



Another editing tool i used in my post production stage was overlapping two clips together to create an effect of two things happening at once. We can see this in the picture below: 



Another editing tool i used in my post production stage was sound i recorded room sound and then added it onto final cut pro. 

Another editing tool i used  in my post production stage was an overlap of text to empathies on what's going on. We can see this in the picture below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...