Wednesday 19 June 2024

Production Setup Reflection

Below is my evidence of the pre production material i used while filming. The reason i used my pre production material was to make sure that my actors know their stage directions and are also on board on what to do. 








Below is my evidence of me using lighting equipment while filming for my short film. I used natural lighting and colour changing lamp:




Below is my evidence of me using camera equipment while filming for my short film:



Below is my evidence of me using my phone to record sound while filming for my short film i recorded room noise: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When i started planning for my short film i thought about my editing process to make sure that the final edit comes out the best it can maki...